Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hoppediz Miami & Timbuktu Review

Living in a hot place, I stayed away from hopps for a long time thinking there were too thick for me. In December, I received Timbuktu which I was planning on using for a conversion. I ended up loving the wrap. No plans to chop now. It is much thinner than I expected. Certainly not among my thicker wraps. Will I use it on a hot summer day? No. But still totally worth having in my stash. Hoppendiz makes a high quality wrap. I appreciate the different colored rails, the flat hem on the taper & straight sewing. It is soft, dense, moldable and a pleasure to wrap with. The only problem is that Timbuktu makes the perfect swing. So I rarely get a chance to wrap with him.

A couple of weeks ago, I got a great deal on Miami. She is a gorgeous trio of pinks. While slightly thinner than Timbuktu, Miami wraps very similarly.

Measurements Miami 6/Timbuktu 7:
Thickness: 21.5/23.5 mils
Width: 67.5/69 cm
Weight: 820/1025 grams
Weight/Area: 259/263 grams per square meter


Swingee: 35-lb 3 year-old. Although even my 11 year-old swings on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment