Monday, April 4, 2011

Ellaroo Kristen Review



With temperatures over 100 degrees for more than 5 months of the year it is helpful to be a thin wrap lover. Unless you seclude yourself in air conditioning all summer. In my case, my older kids keep me outside all year round. On Saturday we received a new Ellaroo. Kristen in a 3.6m length. She is three gorgeous greens with a striking blue weft which gives a little shimmer. After a quick wash and bit of braiding, I used her for nap in a snug knotless ruck. We were content & comfortable.

She measured similar to the other Ellaroos living here at:
Thickness: 16 mils
Width: 61cm
Weight: 400 grams

This puts her in what I call the super light catergory. Surely not as supportive as thicker wraps but not as hot either.

Wrappee: 20 lbs, Almost 1 year-old

ETA: This wrap is on the stretchy side as far as wovens go. I like a bit of stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment