Friday, April 1, 2011

A Little Preview of Summer

Today temperatures hit the upper 90s and we had an a few errands to do and an outdoor swim meet. Both things we will be doing a lot of this summer, even when it is 110+ degrees outside. For errands we used an ellaroo shorty in a rebozo hip carry. Once I got the knot tight enough the carry was very comfortable and the wrap was light enough that I left it on in between errands.

For the swim meet I chose a 3.7m ellaroo in a double rebozo with blueria finish. I added a double knot to keep the carry secure. While I was wrapping (with one of the tails in my mouth) my 5 year-old jumped at the opportunity to ask me for something taking my silence as approval. I didn't get my babe quite as high as usual which caused her to do some leaning but we were otherwise comfortable.

Do you ever not want to fuss too much when you are wrapping in public? I find myself wanting to make it look easy thinking others will be more likely to give it try.

Wrapee: 20 lbs nearly 1 year-old

No comments:

Post a Comment